Thursday 9 October 2014

Bee happy ..... kitchen settee renovation is finished

Do you remember these fabrics which I shared with you?
 
They were for updating my kitchen settee, in the end I used them all.
 
 
I am really pleased with the finished look and the dogs love it too!
 
I painted the frame in Annie Sloan Old White and stitched together a section of fabric pieces to make one larger piece for the bottom.

 
I used my trusty staple gun and glue gun and added a little more padding to make it softer to sit on.




 
Bee happy x

 

5 comments:

  1. Deb, I knew your were talented, but you are more talented than I could imagine. This is wonderful! I love the colors and the patterns...sooo pretty. You did a great job, my friend. Miss your posting, you must be busy...I, too, don't post as much. But it's always good to see you.

    Love and hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done...great idea...ciao Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about this is that it's unique, a one off, always a good thing, great job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like the way you have the plain coloured back to contrast with the patterned seat, very effective! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!